What's OnApr May
Our main main activities during the week are:-
- Sunday services at 10:30am and 6:30pm. The morning service incorporates crêche and Sunday school classes for children of all ages. The evening service takes various formats and may sometimes cover a specific topic – please see the monthly schedules for specific details.
- Church fellowship meeting or housegroups – Tuesday at 7:30pm. Housegroups are normally held in term time and fellowship meetings at church during school holidays.
- Prayer meeting – Thursday at 7:30pm.
- Jelly Tots (parents and toddlers) – Thursday 10:00-11:30am. More Info
- Luncheon Club – Wednesday at 11:30am on alternate months (normally a 4 week gap). More Info
- J.Force (ages 9-13) – Friday 6:00-7:30pm.
- Friday Club (school year 10 upwards) – Friday 7:30-9:00pm.
For more specific details please select the required month from the menu above.