The Trustees and Fellowship are delighted to offer our facilities for day conferences to organisations with the same aims and objectives as the Trust.
Our facilities include:-
- Meeting room to accomodate approx 150.
- Self-catering arrangements.
- Two acres of grounds.
- On site car parking.
- Nearby country walks in Barnston Dale.
Bookings can be made by contacting 0151 648 2042/7375 and will be confirmed upon the receipt of a completed booking form.
Conditions of Booking
- Observance of fire regulations and procedures (see below).
- Observance of financial policy (see below).
- For self-catering at least one delegate must be accredited with the Foundation Certificate In Food Hygiene.
- Buildings and grounds must be left clean and tidy.
- We operate a no smoking and no alcohol policy.
- Children must be under the supervision of their parents or a responsible adult at all times.
- Vehicles are left in the car park at the owners’ risk.
- In the event of the fire alarm sounding please evacuate the building via the emergency signed exits.
- The person responsible on behalf of the Longcroft will call the emergency services.
- The fire assembly point is the far side of the car park near to the fence. This allows the emergency vehicles access to the building.
- Please do not re-enter the building until given the all clear by the responsible person acting on behalf of the Longcroft.
The Longcroft operates on the principle of faith looking to the Lord for all our financial needs. We do not make a charge for the use of our building etc but expect groups and individuals to contribute appropriately according to their means and before the Lord. As a Charitable Trust the Longcroft can benefit from Gift Aid.