© 2006-2017 Longcroft Church.
The information on this site is the property of Longcroft Church. All rights reserved. Hard copy printout of any material may be generated for your own personal use. Audio files may be downloaded for personal use and passed on to others on a one-to-one basis. Electronic reproduction of material for any other intended purpose will be deemed a breach of copyright.
Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of information within this site, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
All links to external sites have been included in good faith. Longcroft Church cannot however accept any responsibility for the content of the associated web sites.
Privacy / Data Protection
Longcroft Church is registered with the Information Commission in accordance with current UK data protection law. Registration data and personal information are held on our databases solely for the following purposes:-
- To facilitate the operation of user-related functions within the web site.
- For the management of mailing lists within the web user base.
- For internal use within the church organisation.
This site has been tested with the following browsers:-
- Microsoft Edge (Windows)
- Mozilla Firefox (Windows/Linux/Android)
- Google Chrome (Windows/Android)
- Opera (Windows/Android)
- Safari (iOS)
There is no guarantee that all pages will work properly on other browsers. Please note that Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
- This site is driven by WordPress, which requires cookies to be enabled on your browser.
- The desktop version of the site has been designed for a minimum display resolution of 1024×768.
MP3 files in the download library are automatically tagged from the database data (using ID3v2.3 tags only). The resulting MP3 files have been tested with the following media players:-
- Windows Media Player.
Compatibility with other media players, whilst likely, is currently unproven.
We acknowledge the use of web icons from icons8.com in accordance with their free licensing terms.